Mojitos! Yes! They taste fresh, and they use mint, and when they’re made with blueberries, they’re even better.
- 1TBSP hot water
- ½ tsp Everly Pomegranate Berry drink mix
- 10 mint leaves
- A handful of blueberries
- Sparkling water
- White rum
- Mix 1 tbsp hot water with 1/2 tsp Everly’s sugar-free Pomegranate Berry drink mix.
- Set up two glasses, and add a few blueberries to each (1.5 carbs per 5 blueberries)
- Add 5-10 mint leaves to each glass, and then divide the sweet syrup between the glasses.
- Muddle the mix in each glass, and do not strain. Add sparkling water to each glass with some ice, and then add white rum to your taste. I also love these alcohol-free!
Recipe by Amanda C Hughes; wickedstuffed.com